What's Up This Week
For Sunday March 3, 2024
- Sunday morning we'll be back for our regular Sunday morning Bible study at the 11 AM service
- Sunday evening we will be back at 6 for a youth group
- We're having a S2 parents meeting on March 3 at 5 PM
- High School game night is March 1 (this Friday).
- Food hand outs are tonight at 5 PM!
- Summer Camp is coming up! Register for the waitlist here.
- Bake sale (fundraiser for summer camp) this Sunday March 10!
- We've got events to join in all week!
- Check out our Facebook page!
March 3 - Sunday morning Bible Study and Sunday Night Youth Group (Parent's Meeting Night)
March 10 - Sunday morning Bible Study and Sunday Night Youth Group
March 17 - Sunday morning Bible Study and Sunday Night Youth Group
March 24 - Sunday morning Bible Study and Sunday Night Youth Group
March 31 - Sunday morning Bible Study and NO Sunday evening events
- We're back! Sunday morning at 11 AM on the third floor. We'll be looking at the Pauls' Second Missionary Journey.
- Sunday evening we will be back at the church for our monthly worship and game night from 6:00 PM to 7:30! We'll start off with worship and then have a hide and seek tournament.
- We're having a parent's meeting on March 3 before S2. We would like to have as many parents to come to this as possible. Bring your students and send them up to the S2 room to play while we get a chance to talk about how your students are doing. Our main goal for this is that we want to hear what your students are saying to you about S2.
- High School game night is the first and third Friday of each month at the Ullery's House from 6 to 10 PM! The next one will be March 1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Tonight we're handing out food around the New Albany Housing Authority. If you'd like to help out, you can meet us in the parking lot at 301 Erni Ave, New Albany, IN 47150 at 5 PM.
- READ THIS FIRST: We've run out of spots. However, we have a wait list for more. So, if you still want a shot at going, please sign up. Summer Camp is coming up! The dates are June 12-16. We'll be heading to Crossings at Cedarmore (about 1 hour away). Parents, you can check out the Parent's FAQ here. Total cost of camp is $400. $75 deposits are due by the end of February. If you need help raising funds, please let me know. We'll be having bake sales regularly on Sunday mornings. Last year we had several students pay for camp entirely through bake sales. And if that's not feasible, we have other fundraising opportunities with lawn care or building work at the church. And then on top of that sometimes we have scholarships. DO NOT LET MONEY BE A REASON NOT TO GO TO CAMP. I know a guy who owns the universe and we can ask him ;) If money is an issue, let me know and I'll do what I can. You can sign up for camp using the link here.
- Speaking of Summer Camp Bake Sales, we'll be having one March 10 and then every other week until camp. Bring your food to be sold at 8:45 to the lobby.
- There are events throughout the week at New Albany High School, Scribner Middle School, Hazlewood Middle School, and the Uptown Youth Collective. We've partnered with Youth for Christ and do Campus Life at NAHS after school in the cafeteria at 2:30 on Mondays and then we head over to Graceland's Uptown Youth Collective at 824 Thomas Street from 4-6 on Mondays. We're at Scribner from 3:45 to 5 on Tuesday's in the presentation room, and then we are at Hazlewood from 3:45 to 5 Thursday's in the presentation room. We'd love to see you there!
- We've created a Facebook page for even more communication! You can ask questions and see pictures of all of our shenanigans!